Microsoft Malaysia (“Microsoft”) has announced the retail availability of Surface Pro 3 throughout Malaysia. The Surface Pro 3, starting from a recommended retail price (“RRP”) of RM2,729 for its Core i3 64GB version, up to RM6,779 for its Core i7 512GB version, can be purchased at select Microsoft retailers and commercial resellers throughout the country including Aone Plus Supplies & Services, Harvey Norman, Machanics Sdn Bhd, PC Image Sdn Bhd, Senheng Electric & senQ Digital Station, SNS Network, Thunder Match Technology, and Viewnet Computer System. Commercial customers should speak to their authorized resellers.
Surface Pro 3 arrives as consumers are increasingly looking to simplify their digital lives. According to research conducted by Microsoft, 79 percent of working professionals in Asia Pacific own three or more types of devices – smartphones, laptops, desktop computers and tablets. This creates unnecessary weight, cost and loss of productivity. Surface Pro 3 can help working professionals in Asia Pacific lighten their load while keeping them more productive on the go. Surface Pro 3 offers multiple processor, RAM and storage options in a sleek design, and transforms from a perfectly balanced tablet to a full-functioning laptop. The research also shows that 41 percent of working professionals in Asia Pacific carry both their tablets and laptops at all times because they cannot find a single device that meets their combined needs.
• Surface Pro 3 features a 12-inch full high-definition (HD) display that is 30 percent thinner than the 11-inch MacBook Air and 32 percent thinner than Surface Pro 2 at just 0.36 inches and 1.76 pounds.
• Fourth-generation Intel® Core™ processor options, amazing click-in keyboards1 and a multi position kickstand take Surface Pro 3 from movie mode to working mode and all the way to writing mode.
• Because Surface Pro 3 runs Windows 8.1 Pro, people can use the desktop software they rely on, such as Microsoft Office2, while multitasking with side-by-side windows.
• Surface Pro 3 delivers the best writing and drawing experience with Surface Pen. With just a click of the pen, Surface launches a fresh page in OneNote, so you can capture your thoughts immediately.
• Get big-screen entertainment anywhere with a larger, full HD screen; built-in kickstand; great speakers with Dolby® Audio enhanced sound; and up to nine hours of Web-browsing battery life.
Surface Pro 3 is available in these 28 markets around the world: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, Malaysia, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, the United Kingdom and the United States.
For more information, visit www.microsoft.com/surface/en-my/products/surface-pro-3.