1. The greatest moment in my life was when I won the Best Supporting Actor award for my role in Penanggal. It was my first major foray into film and to be acknowledged for it was momentous.
2. The greatest regret I have is … none.
3. The one virtue I try to live by is to have integrity in everything I do.
4. The person I most admire is Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad.
5. I deplore people who are disloyal.
6. The quality I like most in a person is kindness.
7. My guilty pleasure is coffee.
8. To keep motivated, I read and research other success stories.
9. The book I’m reading now is Aleph by Paulo Coelho.
10. My current favourite song is … there are too many to mention.
11. The last time I took a vacation was in March.
12. To relieve stress, I train at the gym.
13. The three things I cannot live without are food, music and laughter.
14. My favourite movie of all time is The Godfather.
15. The most memorable scene is when Marlon Brando appears.
16. In another life, are you James Bond or Indiana Jones? James Bond.
17. If I had superpowers, it would be to be invisible.
18. If I could turn back time, I would have done more with the time I had.
19. If I could change one thing in the world, it would be to alleviate poverty.
20. If I could invite three people, dead or alive, to dinner, they would be Warren Buffet, Mark Wahlberg and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
21. And we would be eating my version of The Big Breakfast.
22. And discussing their journeys so far.
23. When flying, I will never wear anything restrictive.
24. When flying, I always sleep.