1. The greatest moment in my life was having my babies. All four of them. Those were four great moments in my life.
2. The greatest regret I have is not pursuing the business aspect of music; I think it would have brought me further in the entertainment scene.
3. The one virtue I try to live by is to be nice.
4. The people I most admire are my parents, for their upbringing and making me who I am today.
5. I deplore people who are rude or arrogant.
6. The quality I like most in a person is being considerate, which is rare today.
7. My guilty pleasure is chocolate! I have a stash that I hide in my cupboard but now my children know where they are, so I have to find a new place.
8. To keep motivated, I enjoy what I do – that motivates me. If you don’t enjoy what you do, it’s just going to be a chore.
9. The book I’m reading now is … I’m more into magazines and the newspaper.
10. My current favourite song is … I love 80s music like Motown, Diana Ross, Michael Jackson and Stevie Wonder.
11. The last time I took a vacation was in March, for umrah (pilgrimage) with my husband and two elder children.
12. To relieve stress, I go for a massage.
13. The three things I cannot live without are my tinted lip balm, deodorant and my telekung (prayer veil).
14. My favourite movie of all time is Kartini. It’s a film about Indonesia’s national heroine, a Javanese lady from an affluent family in the 1900s.
15. The most memorable scenes were about their culture and tradition, and what women of their standing had to go through in that era.
16. In another life, are you Lara Croft: Tomb Raider or Black Widow? Black Widow.
17. If I had superpowers, it would be to change everyone’s mindset to have a better attitude.
18. If I could turn back time, I would maintain the historical sites in Kuala Lumpur that have been brought down, and have more parks and fields in the city.
19. If I could change one thing in the world, it would be to nurture a better society.
20. If I could invite three people, dead or alive, to dinner, they would be the late Tan Sri P. Ramlee*, Barack Obama and Michelle Obama.
21. And we would be eating ... for Tan Sri P.Ramlee, nasi kandar, since he’s from Penang, and I’d introduce Malay food to the Obamas.
22. And discussing about everything in the world! With Tan Sri P. Ramlee, I’d like to talk about his songs and movies.
23. When flying I never have too much metal on my clothing because of the security checks.
24. When flying I always read anything that I can get my hands on.