1. The greatest moment in my life was to have the opportunity to explore New York, the most vibrant and busiest city in the world. It will truly be a life-changing experience that will enable me to see things from a different perspective.
2. The one virtue I try to live by is always treat others the way you want to be treated.
3. The person I admire the most is Oprah Winfrey! Not just for her career, but her remarkable work to help people is so heart-warming. I love her talk shows because her topics are mostly about empowering women.
4. My guilty pleasure is playing with my phone while sitting on the “throne”. You got me there!
5. To keep motivated, I always meditate.
6. The book I'm reading right now is.Mind Platter by Najwa Zebian.
7. My current favourite song is That’s What I Like by Bruno Mars. The song is so catchy!
8. The last time I took a vacation was a month ago to Koh Lipe for my birthday treat.
9. To relieve stress, I usually binge on unhealthy food! I know it's bad but I can't help it.
10. The three things I cannot live without are my mobile phone, contact lens and lip balm.
11. My favourite movie of all time is Notting Hill! Believe it or not, I have memorised almost all of their lines.
12. If I had super powers, it would be the ability to become invisible so that I can have my alone time for a while.
13. If I could invite three people, dead or alive to dinner, they would be Barack Obama, Oprah Winfrey and Nelson Mandela.
14. When flying I never wear tight jeans. It's so uncomfortable.
15. When flying I always read my book and sleep.